We are thrilled to announce that the itineraries for our first ever Small Group Tours are now set. It is obvious that we are excited about these tours, as we can now share our love for travel and show how beautiful Central Europe is to an audience beyond the private tour segment. This is great news for single travelers and couples as well as for our travel agents and networks.
Here is a look at our 2018 lineup:
- July 2018 – Castles & Wine: an Old World Tours exclusive, on this week long tour we visit a castle or palace and have a tremendous up close wine experience every day!
- August 2018 – 3rd Reich & the DDR: a tour for history buffs, this trip goes from Munich to Berlin and we visit many locations relevant to the 12-year terror reign of the NS party as well as taking a good look at divided Germany.
- September 2018 – German Automotive Engineering: our exclusive tour that takes you to the headquarters of the four major car companies in southern Germany; Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Audi and BMW.
- October 2018 – Royal Dynasties: we trace the history of two long lasting dynasties, the Hapsburgs from Vienna and the Wittelsbachs from Munich. The tour goes from Munich to Vienna.
- October 2018 – Castles & Wine: the second instance of this Old World Tours exclusive, on this week long tour we visit a castle or palace and have a tremendous up close wine experience every day!
All information on these trips is available on or through the tour pages via the above links or the menus.